Today we take your questions on trombincino squash, songs, society, building your business, and more.
Featured Event: Self Reliance Festival: https://selfreliancefestival.com/?aff=nicolesauce
Sponsor 1: The Wealthsteading Podcast: https://bit.ly/3oPLTmr
Sponsor 2: Senior Chief Electric: https://bit.ly/3MKKbuu
Main content of the show
What is the change you made coming up to this SRF that you think will make the biggest improvement?
Curious if either of you have a reaction (good, bad, or indifferent) to that song “Rich Men North of Richmond.” I just heard it for the first time this morning.
From Lettie = What is one topic that has not been done at SRF that you would like to see?
John: Have you always been the kind of person who goes your own way without really caring what other people think?
John: If you could not sew anymore, what would you do?
- How do you store the tromboncino squash? And do I harvest it when it turns yellow? What are ways that you use it in your food?
- You talked about harvesting chocolate mint on Monday’s show. How much of it do you use to make tea? I have some growing and figured that it would make a great Christmas present but I am not sure how to use it in tea. I am just used to buying the already put together tea.
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- FreeSteading Group: https://freesteading.com/groups/living-free-in-tennessee/
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b
- Twitter: @nicolesauce
- IG: @nicolesauce
- Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/LivingFreeInTN