Today is the first episode of 2022 and we will talk about building habits – because habits will get you where you want to go much faster than the fits and starts approach of resolutions.
- 7pm Presentation at the Chattanooga Voluntary Society, Crabtree Farms, $5 is requested
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Resupply month (Not much needed)
- CO2 shortage strikes!
- Leg of Lamb
- Venison Roast
- Kratky Lettuce
- Starting sprouts
- Spring Garden Planning time
- Self Reliance Festival, Feb 19 & 20
- LFTN Ticket Sale Schedule – 9am Central on Feb 22
Main topic of the Show: Habits Not Resolutions
It is early January, that time when gyms are most full.
- Resolutions fail
- Habits endure
Now is a great time to establish new habits.
What I mean by habit
How to get started
- Big picture goals (Health, wealth, relationships, etc)
- Processes and systems really work (Habits support this)
- Identify the habits that must change
- Weightloss (Diet as a habit, activity as a habit)
- Have more money (Earning as a habit, saving as a habit, frugality as a habit)
- Stronger Network (Fostering relationships as a habit, fostering responsiveness as a habit )
- Choose ONE.
- Make real change for a month
Things that you make space for will happen. Today is the first work day of the new year.
Make it a great week!
Song: Thanks Dave by Sauce
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b