Winter is here. That means SPRING Is coming! Today we will talk about winter projects underway at the Holler Homestead, as well as preparing for the BIG FREEZE of 2022.
- New YOUTUBE Playlist with Billy at Permapastures and The Tactical Redneck Here: https://www.youtube.com/playlist?list=PL7ZB8gM_jSLTEFK8zmpuFjCfttoSFe3zX
- Spring Workshop Tix Launch on Jan 22 at 9am CT: https://www.livingfreeintennessee.com/spring-workshop-2022/
Stump the Sauce
- How to store egg noodles
Main topic of the Show: Winter Homestead Projects
Thursday Weather (Tennessee Perspective)
- What is covering the pipes?
- Historical low
- Freeze vs Sub zero lists (Drain the house, move livestock, kerosene heaters, sleep in livingroom, heat lamps, livestock bedding, LOTS of FEED
- Lettuce Grow Operation (Thought of the Walk Weekly Video, spring plans)
- Fencing while the weeds are low
- Firewood Rotation
- Preservation Catch Up
- Organizing Inside (and out)
- Mechanical maintenance
- Improved Rabitery
- Spring gardens and livestock
- Big Changes: HIllside Project and Tajmaholler
- Quietude: Writing, taxes, etc
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b