Saturday, October 23, 2021 in Camden, TN
10 am – 4 pm (Open house to follow)
The Self-Reliance Festival at Special Operations Equipment will give you a close-up view of both tactical and practical skills.
- knife throwing
- how to make cheese
- changing the oil in your lawn mower
- soap making
- caring for cast iron
- how to brew beer
- food storage strategies
- assessing your tactical gear for quality
- growing food with aquaponics, and
- … just about anything you can think of.*
Interested in freedom talks?
Join in discussions on how to expand your personal freedom and build a strong and enduring community.
Like to buy quality products?
Buy cool stuff from people who have struck out to build their own independent lifestyle including handmade knives, spice mixes, soaps and lotions, and more!
A word on food and beverage
Food and beverage is not supplied as part of this event, though there will be potable water on site. We will welcome food vendors and local places are available nearby, or you can bring your own picnic lunch.
* Demonstrations are still being confirmed and are subject to change. Please stay tuned as we confirm the schedule. Needless to say, there will be a balance of tactical and practical self-reliance presentations at this festival.
Tickets: $30 in advance, $50 at the door
Tickets are nonrefundable.