Today I want to do another segment in the series of developing and managing a responsible pantry. I we will cover how to stock your pantry without running to the store and spending $1000 with a concept called “doubling”, as well as why you may want to start a pantry journal for a time.
#HollerHatWednesday: Who is she with and what did she do all day?
Stump the Sauce
- What to do with watercress from kerry
What’s Up in the Garden
- ALL THE STRAWBERRIES
Listener advice on Caronavirus
If you are a generally robust and under 50 sort of person, figure out who in your neighborhood is immunocompromised or elderly and figure out what you can do to help them limit their exposure. Exchange phone numbers so can help them order things on Amazon or do door drop-offs of their groceries, etc.
Episode 279: Build Your Pantry the Right Way
2 episodes to listen to
- Load from the back, take from the front – as in the grocery stores
- Avocado Oil Example
- Now they are out of it at the store due to service interruptions — NBD
- The food journal (1 month)
- Never needed to do this but did not have a large family
- You will find yourself knowing how much of a thing you use
- Take advantage of sales too!
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Membership Sign Up
- LFTN Gift Registry
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/