The pantry here has been working well and getting a pantry to work for you rather than become a stuff collecting problem, you may need to do a purge and organize. So today we talk about how to take this on.
#HollerHatWednesday: Where is she and who is she with?
What’s Up in the Garden
- Smith Family Farm Event this Saturday 1-3pm: https://www.smithfamilyfarmtn.com/event-details/winter-food-on-your-homestead?fbclid=IwAR37FvsZzhGc5TXS_2dUIbbnXVrEkdkGXtBUhbZdD1OBU5d0q-plLAAmIWE
- Strawberries are starting to grow leaves in their bags
Main topic of the Show: How To Purge and Organize Your Pantry
What a well-managed pantry means to you
What I mean by pantry: Consumables that you work through in your household
Signs it is time to purge and reorganize
- Schedule several days for this process:
- Invite a friend who knows you well to help
- Set foundational principles/think things through
- Sectional approach to purge and reorganize
- Establish a personal accountability check in schedule –
LFTN Workshop – 3 tickets left!
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- LFTN Youtube
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/