There are so many new listeners that I thought it would be worthwhile to talk about our tagline: Helping you build the life you choose on your terms. Lots of people think this podcast is about homesteading, about cooking good food, about liberty and freedom – and it is. We do tons on starting and growing your own business, side hustles and more. But when you dig right into things a little deeper, you will discover the LFTN is about choosing the life you want to live, then setting yourself up to go there. The life I choose to live is in the country, but this approach works in the city and all over the world. The hardest part of doing it is accepting that you CAN do it.
- Finding old radios from Linda
Webinar Coming March 18
Zoldak Webinar: How to run a Facebook Campaign – March 18 at 7 Eastern.
Main topic of the Show: Live the Life You Want
8 foundations to live the life you choose
- Set yourself up to opt out (Debt free)
- Decide what you want (Life strategic plan)
- Always move the ball forward for YOU (#My3things)
- Get your house in order (Be prepared for the most likely)
- Lose the deadweight (NETWORK: Surround yourself with doers not takers)
- Reframe the things you cannot change – (Mental programming)
- Find ways to do what you want to do (Liberty)
- Give back (Teach and mentor)
Ideas from Members
- an expert show — need questions and suggestions if you think this is a good idea.
- Livestreaming the podcast – would help if I had 1000 youtube subscribers. Subscribe
Make it a great week!
Song: Belly Dancing Vamp Tune
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/
- Instagram: @nicolesauce
- Twitter: @nicolesauce