Today, we talk through five things to help you be successful in your transition to self employment if that is the path you choose.
Get your questions in for a variety show!
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Did not store enough potatoes even though I do not eat many of them
- Added 1 box of sweet potatoes from the yard (how to cure them and why you do it)
- Turkey is not just for thanksgiving – turkey saute idea
What’s in Season
- Things are winding down and pushing into root storage for the winter
- Jerusalem artichokes should come on soon
- Truly the last call for drying peppermint
- Two ricks of wood = $100 in the independence fund
Main topic of the Show: Making Self Employment Work
- Plan to Earn Enough
- Good CPA
- Health Insurance
- Distractions, Visits, and Misunderstandings
- Always On Mentality
Make it a great week!
Song: Learning What Leaving Is by Sauce
Samantha the Savings Ninja
- Membership Sign Up
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/
- Instagram: @nicolesauce