https://www.livingfreeintennessee.com/wp-content/uploads/episode39.jpg 441 1389 Nicole Sauce https://www.livingfreeintennessee.com/wp-content/uploads/LFTN-logo-wide_reversed_201810_384X156.png Nicole Sauce2019-06-12 15:01:122019-06-12 15:06:17Episode 183: 8 Steps to Mastering Canning
Episode 183: 8 Steps to Mastering Canning
Today we will talk about the 8 projects you can do to master canning. Because canning is a great way to tap into abundance and enjoy your results all year long. But canning, like any skill, works best as a progression.
#HollerHatWednesday: Where is she and who is she with?
150k sweepstakes ends on Monday – get you shares in and email me to be entered into the drawing.
- All American Pressure Canner Kit: https://amzn.to/2F6yHzl
- Presto Pressure Canner: https://amzn.to/2WFmDQv
- Electric Pressure Canner: https://amzn.to/31lnLaC
- The Encyclopedia of Country Living: https://amzn.to/2WCGyKR
Stump the Sauce
- How to Stop a Circular Discussion? (Broken record syndrome)
- Figure out the why
- Break the cycle
- Dry erase board trick
- Let me repeat what I heard you say – is this right?
- Would you like me to run out and get you that answer right now?
Tales from the Booze Whisperer
- Whisky Ice Cubes
What’s Up in the Garden
- Green Beans
- Still no ripe tomatoes
- Time to start second wave of summer veggies and the fall garden plants
Main topic of the Show: Steps to Mastering Canning
Make it a Great Week!
Samantha the Savings Ninja
- Membership Sign Up
- Mewe Group
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/
- Instagram: @nicolesauce