Easy ways to find ideas for homemade gifts and firing the toxic people in your life, today on LFTN!
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Early cold has = better cold storage
- Drying Mushrooms for vitamin D
- Harvesting and using or drying root things like Sassafras (which I have not done)
- Canning all the stock
Stump the Sauce
- Q1: Why does my gravy taste like flour?
- Q2: What should I stuff in my bird (first time roasting)?
- Q3: What should I roast a turkey IN?
- Q4: What if I forgot to defrost the turkey?
- COOK TIME – TEMP
- No fat for the gravy, now what?
- Q5: What if I left the turkey out overnight on accident?
- Q6: What is Your pumpkin pie recipe? (2.25 c pumpkin pulp, 1 8 oz can condensed sweetened milk, 2 eggs, 1 tsp salt, ginger, cloves, allspice, nutmeg, 1 tbsp brown sugar. 425 for 25, reduce to 350 until done.
- THE GREAT FINANCE REVIEW OF 2018…not yet finished but it is unearthing some waste and some good stuff too
- We ate ALL our thanksgiving leftovers. ALL OF THEM.
Main Topic of the Day: Handmade Homey Gifts and Firing Toxic People
Song: Burned by Sauce