https://www.livingfreeintennessee.com/wp-content/uploads/75-hard-one-week-.png 720 1280 Nicole Sauce https://www.livingfreeintennessee.com/wp-content/uploads/LFTN-logo-wide_reversed_201810_384X156.png Nicole Sauce2023-05-10 10:11:392023-05-10 11:33:39Episode 741 – Week One of #75Hard
Episode 741 – Week One of #75Hard
Today, I share some lessons learned after one week of the #75Hard challenge.
Featured Event: May 27 & 28 Fighting Pistol Class at Tactical Response in Camden, TN
Sponsor 1: DiscountMylarBags.com
Sponsor 2: LFTN Chicken Processing Workshop, June 24, 2023
Main topic of the Show:
- Why do a challenge at all
- What my motivation was
- What is the #75Hard Challenge
- Follow a diet. This can be the diet of your choice, but it must be a structured plan designed with a physical improvement in mind.
- You must complete two 45-minute workouts. One of those workouts MUST be outdoors.
- Absolutely NO alcohol or cheat meals.
- Take a progress picture every day.
- Drink 1 gallon of water.
- Read 10 pages of a book. **Audiobooks DO NOT COUNT.
You have until you go to sleep to complete the day.
If you fail, you MUST start over on Day 1.
- What I thought about the few weeks before starting
- Why I started when I did
- Quiet during workout (E&B Outline)
- Building time for yourself – prioritizing yourself
- Boundaries are not just for other people
- Sometimes it is hard
- Everyone has different demons and the pop up
- Success will depend on if I choose to succeed
Join me? #LFTNChallenge
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Follow me on Nostr: npub1u2vu695j5wfnxsxpwpth2jnzwxx5fat7vc63eth07dez9arnrezsdeafsv
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b