Today we talk about new life on the homestead, losses, big projects getting bigger, the FREEZE, and more.
Agorist Tax Advice. Do you want to give Uncle Sam fewer of your hard-earned dollars? Do you wonder if the time has come to set up your LLC? Are you confused about what kind of business to establish? Are you wanting to pass along wealth you have built to your kids, but not sure the best way to do that?
Matthew Sercely of Agorist Tax Advice can help you make sense of all the options, understand how to stay on top of tracking write-offs, and see new ways of organizing your finances so that you keep more of the money you earn in your pockets.
Matthew has a broad knowledge of business finance, real estate and rentals, end of life planning and more which means that he can help you find legal tax loopholes and understand risks.
Head on over to AgoristTaxAdvice.com/lftn to sign up for a free consultation
- Jan 14 at 9am – LFTN Spring Workshop Tickets go on sale! LivingFreeinTennessee.com
- Speaking at next-steps.info Feb 22-25 near Atlanta. Use Coupon Code SAUCE10 for a ticket discount.
- Desperation rations in the creek
- Dandelion root
- Jerusalem artichoke
- Always in winter: Mullein which is good if you get a cold
- Baby lamb and stillborn lamb and the related lessons
- Rabbits are bred, we think – white rabbit on probation
- Ducks still not laying eggs – WTF
- Brownie is for sale
- Pigs getting listed for sale (Never posted them before)
- All cooking is in the crockpot (not cold enough to run the woodstove)
- Red Curried Venison with Turnips
Winter is coming (IS HERE)
- We all survived – even the animals outside with no heat (no heat on ducks, stock tank heater with fish, water heater for rabbits, babies in mudroom, boys in the barn, pigs with a cover – all with lots of extra straw. (There is still straw getting tracked into my home all the time)
- Water was the biggest pain: animal water and my pipes
- Heating was just fine – even through rolling blackouts
- Ducks like to hang in the pods during cold times
- Lessons learned: Want better water by next year
- ALL THE HELP on the bathroom – and the story of the bathroom
- Christmas and New Year was fun
- Toolman Tim’s stream in the LFTN community
- Testing new $30 rabbit cages from TSC
- Fencing Weekend Workshop Coming
- Adding Insulation
- Making long term plans so that we can focus on 1-2 at a time (#my3things)
- Spring planting is beginning
- Spent $100 on straw
- Found a soy free feed source since MPS no longer makes it
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce. It makes a great Christmas Gift!
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b