The LFTN Spring Workshop is April 27-29 and includes breakfast, lunch and dinner. Learn homesteading skills, permaculture, business, off-grid projects and more. Meet people who are DOERS! The relationships you build at LFTN are the best benefit.
SOLD OUT OF PRESALE TICKETS. Check back in January.
This December, we are releasing TEN TICKETS. Grab your presale tickets while supplies last!
Featured this year:
- Janet Szabo, Big Sky Knitting Designs
- John Pugliano, The Wealthsteading Podcast
- Joel Ryals, FortressK9
- Nicole Sauce, Living Free in Tennessee
- Patrick Roehrman, MT Knives
- Many more!
Features this year:
- How to build your online training business
- Defense animals
- Building connections that matter
- Creating wealth through any economy
- Sewing, knitting
- Food forest development
- Getting started in homesteading
- Small scale animal rotation
- Power pantry development in good times and bad
- Off-grid build
- Property walk
- Wild forage walk
- Barter blanket
- Food and fun!
- More topics TBD
All tickets include Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner and camping.
Total cost is $500, deposit of $150 required to grab one of these TEN tickets. Get them while you can!