Every Friday, we record our Homestead Happenings update, followed by a questions and answers session. Today’s podcast is the questions and answers session from yesterday’s podcast. We cover: canning, dealing with bone deep fatigue, leaf mulch and more.
Main content of the show
Replay of the Tuesday Live on Youtube.
- Do you hunt?
- Canning questions
- Is Tactical’s 4 wheeler repaired?
- Is Leaf Mulch ok to use?
From Justine: What kind of wood stove do you use
From Willie: Tips for using Fiverr?
From Roy: Which electric canner do you recommend
I just recently did my first bit of pressure canning, and I have two concerns… Searching online about this gives me all sorts of conflicting information:
- Leaking during pressure canning but still good seal–safe?
- Canned food lost seal in hot car, but self-resealed once out of the heat, plus was refrigerated after–safe?
TLDR How do you keep deep seated, bone weary fatigue at bay when building the homestead, a business, family and an outside full time job?
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b