Today we talk about integrating the LGDs with the sheep, late summer gardening, simplifying, infrastructure plans and more.
Homesteading on a budget: https://livefree.academy/sp/exit-and-build-homesteading-on-a-budget-workshop/?ref=52
- Paw Paw
- Mullein seeds
- Bred the rabbits
- Ducks are in an egg pause which means wing clipping
- LGD Integration Story: access to yard during day with separation – this week we integrated fully with access to their “home”
- Birthing Update
- Pigs for sale
- Girl Sheep rotating fast because it isn’t raining
- Resetting two beds for garlic
- Final squash harvest
- New beans just now producing
- Tomatoes lasted one month longer than in past years
- New Holler Neighbors moving in
- SOE Shower Build this weekend
- Fencing Plan for the Sheep
- Hillside garden
- Nothing to report
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce. It makes a great Christmas Gift!
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b