Today, I share four normal things on the homestead that some outsiders view as oddball actions.
Freedomcell Activation tour is coming to Kentucky Oct 14.
Stump the Sauce
From Joshua of Ganderflight: How do I prep if I am living in a 28 foot RV and moving around the country with my family?
Main topic of the Show: Four Normal Things on the Homestead that Seem Odd
- We try to use up everything – Introducing the BONE BAG
- We discuss slaughter over dinner
- Rolling leftovers are not only a thing – it is with pride that we find many ways to “roll” (homemade is usually preferred over restaurant foods)
- Baby livestock ends up inside – this could mean pigs, chicks, rabbits, goats — just about anything
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b