Today, I will talk about a few interesting things: Lessons learned from working with an overseas assistant; and some thoughts on developing personal self-reliance when life feels too busy to get anything done.
Stump the Sauce
From Jenni: How do I deal with self-reliance overwhelm?
How do you deal with self-reliance overwhelm?
I’m making a list of skills I want to learn, but I get overwhelmed every time I visit it. What’s the most important? What’s something I actually want to learn? How much should I invest when I don’t know if it suits my long term goals?
The evaluation process just leaves me with more questions, but the biggest is in becoming self reliant on my own… How do I find the time to do it all by myself?
I understand time management and prioritizing but I’m also a single parent with other responsibilities and challenges.
Thanks for any input.
- Self Reliant
- Self Sufficient
- Thoughts on Resilient Lifestyle Design
- TSP Episode on Self Reliance and Self Sufficiency http://www.thesurvivalpodcast.com/1666-self-reliance-and-sufficiency
- Self-Reliance Festival in Camden, TN on October 23, 2021
Main topic of the Show: 4 Things I Have Learned in Working With an Overseas Assistant
The background: Why I chose an overseas assistant
The Four Things:
- Choose the right one (You may go through several) – my shortcut
- Most challenges are my fault (culture, poor planning, time management)
- Improved Email Skills (All the things in one email)
- Upfront Time Investment in Process Yields Long-Term Time Savings
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b