Join is at the Holler Homestead in Lancaster, TN for an open house. 10AM-3pm. Come any time, stay as long as you like.
We have had a HUGE uptick in visit requests this year and the Holler Neighbors decided it would be better to have open house days for visits so that y’all can see what we are doing first hand, AND so that we get some private time too. Privacy, peace and hard work are some of the reasons we live as we do, afterall.
Our first open house is an experiment and we are still working out the schedule. We decided to have a mix of tours, talks, and activities. Some things that will happen:
- Nicole will share the journey of the Holler Homestead
- Chickens will be processed right before we “open”
- A Q and A session about homesteading or really anything
- Tours of the Solar water heater, water gardens, livestock
- Wild edibles WILL be pointed out
- Finger foods WILL be shared
- We are inviting anyone who wants to and has a cool homesteady thing to sell to set up a table (that you bring). There are no power or water drops, just grassy areas
Possible things that will happen
- Rabbit tractor build
- Tour of failures
- Holler Neighbor Crockpot Meal Production Line
- Canning or cheese demo (depends on what is fresh)
- Freeze dryer demo
There is no RSVP process for this – just come to the Holler Homestead any time between 10am and 3pm. Address is on the internet or punch 605 Long Branch Rd, Lancaster, TN into your GPS and hope!