Patrick Roehrman of MTKnives joins me today to talk about creating your best life. We recorded this right after the LFTN Spring Workshop.
Thought of the Walk Series
Email feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Went Full Tazmanian Devil on the Prepper Pantry
- Quarterly Freezer defrost had to be done monthly
- Holler Neighbor Project – Meals in bags (livestream this week)
- Transition from using to filling – canning supply migration
Featured Forrage: Potentialla Recta (Eurasian but growing here)
- The story
- Antibacterial, anti inflammatory and used as a tonic
- Our HipCamp is Open! All $$ goes to my last little amount of debt
Main topic of the Show: Your Best Life with Patrick Roehrman
Bio: Patrick Roehrman is a knife maker and bladesmith from Missouri whose handmade knives include highly collectible neck knives, custom hunting knives, custom survival knives, bushcraft knives and other hand-forged knives.
Why Patrick is cool
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b