Today we talk with John Moody, author of Winning the War on Weeds, family and farm guy, facilitator of Abby’s Elderberry, permaculturist extraordinaire and founder of The Rogue Food Conference. We talk about food freedom, why go rogue and much more.
Chicken Processing Workshop June 14
What’s Up in the Garden
- Tomatoes are in the tomato system and doing well
- Harvesting chard, kale, lettuces and spring herbs
- Groundnuts are up
- Green beans going in this week
- Garlic scape season is nigh
- Squash getting direct sowed
- OMG weeds already
Main topic of the show: Become a Food Ninja at Rogue Food
- All about John
- Food Freedom
- Why go Rogue?
- Nutrition from the land
- Ideas for getting real food into the hands of people who want it but don’t want to farm it
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b