Today, I talk through all the things you, the listener, have done in the last 30 days to get side hustles going or growing. Our community is resilient and this really inspired me to take on a new challenge this week!
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- We wasted food this week! FAIL
- Assessing what I store that is used faster than I anticipated: Frozen breakfast meats
- Building Workshop Menu From the Pantry due to unpredictable supplies
- Venison ham
- Chicken Tacos
- Smoke Pork Butt
- Beef Stew
- Duck Eggs
- Getting the Canning Kitchen Set up for canning season (and moving jars around to new places
Featured Forage: Dandelion
- Dandelion greens are edible and are a rich source of vitamin A.
- Relaunched Workshop registration – getting back into a normal
Main topic of the Show: Time to Start
Tell me, are you going to be in a better place this time next year, or still trudging along doing the same ol same ol?
Make it a great week!
Song: Feed My Hunger – by Sauce
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/
- Instagram: @nicolesauce
- Twitter: @nicolesauce