Last week’s shows seemed to shake comments out of the trees, so today I will share some feedback with y’all as well as further thoughts on the following topics:
- Preparing for Coronavirus
- #Mythreethings, what it is and how it works — and why even try it?
- Conquering your debt monster (We had tons of input on this one
NOTICE: Looking for someone to help with things related to workshop set up/or tear down in exchange for a half priced ticked. Email me if that person is you.
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Need to move everything out of that space as we prepare for a GSD Weekend
- My coronavirus shopping list: $43
- Hopefully joining a herd share (and what one is)
- Duck Stew: greens, lemon juice, chicken and duck stock, peppers, garlic, onion, mushrooms, chili sauce (keto friendly)
- Keto accountability update
What’s in Season
- Watercress is about done here right now, but I expect a second round
- Chickweed should be coming on
- Keep an eye out for wild mustard greens
- Dead nettle is blooming
- As the plumbing turns
- Fence posts from trees
Main topic of the Show: Three Things, Coronavirus, and Debt Elimination
What it is
Why it Works
How I do my Daily Journal
How to Become Debt Free – listener feedback
What has changed: 2 deaths, it is “wild” and nothing really.
What I am paying attention to: travel and shutdowns
Suggestions to be better prepared from listeners in the event of quarantine
- Choose a project that your family can do together, like put in a garden or painting, etc and be ready to do it
- Think about other entertainment ideas: books to read, projects to work on, shows to watch, research to do – it is very unlikely you will lose internet but you never know
- Keep your vehicles above half full on gas just in case you need them and there is not easy to access fuel nearby
Landing: The best thing to come out of this podcast has been you and today’s show proves it. You have so many great ideas. It really underlines what can be accomplished when you are surrounded by a community of doers.
Make it a great week!
Song: Sauce, Belly Dancing Vamp Tune
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/
- Instagram: @nicolesauce
- Twitter: @nicolesauce