Last year was filled with adversity, heartbreak, moments of insane work schedule, worry, great friends, fun adventures and so much more. And as I reflected on my next step in life, I realized that I need to grow as a person, must grow my businesses in order to grow my independence, and want to grow my food because it brings me happiness and stability.
Today, we will have a great interview with a fellow who is growing food for fun and has recently launched his business. But he is more than that: Mark Alexander is one of the angels in our network who is there to encourage, make jokes with and ask us hard questions.
LFTN 2020 Highlights
- Sauce songs will be available, one per month, to members
- Exciting new growing system on the front of the house
- Spring Workshop 2020 – solar build, awesome food, great presentations and the best networking you can find
- Holler Roast will turn a corner
- Girl Gun Weekend
- Hands On Workshops: making sauerkraut, canning in 8 sessions
- Webinars on Marketing available for members for free, or non members for a one-off fee
- A new goat
Main topic of the Show: GROW with Mark Alexander
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Membership Sign Up
- LFTN Gift Registry
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/