For years, I have struggled with organizing my house while also keeping things going on the business and animal care side of things. This year, I finally turned an organizing corner. It wasn’t asking myself if something brings me joy – though that is a good question. It was a decision followed by some founding concepts to keep the momentum going and I will share those foundations with you today.
Gift Registry – added TWO more people to it – check it out this week – let’s keep our dollars supporting one another.
Save the dates: Spring Workshop Save the Date: April 23-25, 2020
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Remember to review root veggies biweekly
- Mushroom Season
- Hoping for a Thanksgiving deer/grinding bacon for added sausage fat
- Workshop Leftovers Still Going Strong – perfect for a week with a feast at the end
What’s Up on The Homestead
- Goat needs a friend
- Let 2 beds get frosted in advance of winter so that I can work the beds
- Moved from No Kill list to Final Winter Checklist
- Basecamp – cabinets in and flooring going down
- Christmas Coffee Update – sold half our sample pack capacity in one week
Main topic of the Show: 5 Foundations to Organize Your Home
- One system at a time Commit to putting things back in their place
- Set a realistic timeline and enjoy the journey
- Schedule interventions with specific goals (then see item number 1)
- Reduce, release, move on – and get real
- Gain family buy in
Make it a great week!
Song: The Flood by Sauce
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce. It makes a great Christmas Gift!
- Membership Sign Up
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/