I got a question in about ducks and it was involved enough that I thought it would make a great Wednesday topic. And indeed, I find it easier to brood ducks on the summer than the early spring, so today we will go through a bunch of stuff, from brooding, to caring for, to why you might want ducks or chickens or chicken over ducks.
#HollerHatWednesday: Where is she and who is she with?
Stump the Sauce
- What to do with 12 dozen eggs – decide if you really want to eat that many eggs (8 week plan)
Scramble and freeze in 2 egg sets
Tales from the Booze Whisperer
- Variation on Julep by Derek
What’s Up in the Garden
- No rain – have had to water starter plants some more
- Tossing leftover sweet potato slips in a place where I always fight weeds to see what happens – and starting some organo there (need drip irrigation for that)
- Frankentomato should ripen soon
- Lots of volunteer tomatoes in one bed
- Keep thinking it is the last salad, and getting another salad ($.75 salad)
- Squash blooms
- Malabar spinach is finally up!
Main Topic: Introduction to Ducks
Brooding, feeding, water, diseases, training and more!
Make it a Great Week!
Samantha the Savings Ninja
- Instagram: @nicolesauce