Today, we talk now about some homemade holiday gift ideas that you can start now so that they are fantastic by December! Also today, we have a coffee business update, and a special announcement!
Tales from the prepper pantry
- The fall garden provided a yellow squash! (Remember the risk I took?)
- Pea shoots
- Chicken of the woods
- From a pantry perspective, we are still regrouping for winter storage.
What we are preserving this week
- Apples if the opportunity arises
- Transitioning from canning to drying
- Venison could happen at any moment
- Drying Oyster mushrooms
Stories from the Holler
- 7,000 ways you can improperly install electrical fencing
- Vocal performance with percussion
- Ducks thought it was daylight last night and would not go to bed
Four Holiday Gift Ideas
1 liter vodka, everclear or other 100 proof clear liquor
2 vanilla beans (where to get them)
4 cups strongly brewed coffee – i mean really strong man
8 cups brown sugar
>Vanilla bean link: https://www.ebay.com/i/162611693812?chn=ps&dispItem=1
Coconut oil (where to get)
Crockpot for 5 days
Mix in beeswax (where to get)
Pour into small jelly jars and make pretty labels
Knitted or crocheted washcloths a la Mamma Sauce
Holler Roast Coffee Update
We have a new brew!
Holiday gift packaging
New website launches tomorrow: HollerRoast.com
Patreon Link: patreon.com/livingfreeinTN
Make it a Great Week!
Song: Strange Child by Sauce