Today we talk about disappearing sheep, the light at the end of the fencing tunnel, why you will lose livestock if you do not check in every day, and the transition to fall.
- Jerusalem artichoke
- Duck Story
- Sheep Story
- Shoring up rodent proofness of the coop
- Rabbit is due if she is pregnant
- Final “clearing evolution” with Sheep
- Winding garden down and not doing a fall garden
- Ramping up indoor lettuce right after SRF
- Green beans are poppin with watering and late season peppers
- Pulling out the tomato wall after srf
- Showing Eversoles how to do animals
- Proposing a weekly Holler Neighbor Dinner after SRF
- Can finally see how to set up sheep fencing better
- Winter shelter strategies initiated
- Let’s just say, we don’t buy meat: Chicken Tacos from the pterodactyl
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce. It makes a great Christmas Gift!
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b