Today we have a fun conversation with Bradley Bleasdale: Raw milk producer, freedom fellow, and founder of a preparedness training center.
Open House: Saturday 9am-1pm. Bring a dish to share. 605 Long Branch Rd, Lancaster, TN
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- All tomatoes ripen at once as predicted
- Time to harvest and dry mint – (The creek mint is prolific)
- Hoping to be canning green beans or corn or salsa this weekend
This tip saves time, which IS money, right? If you think this idea applies to your Frugality Tip section, here’s what I got:
I have a printout of all of the recipes that I use frequently. It’s called my Frequent Recipes Cheat Sheet. ALL of the recipes (at least 50) are on 1 sheet of paper (front and back). They’re not detailed at all, just the ingredients and oven temp, basically. Since I make them so often, I don’t need all of the individual steps. This saves me tons of time because I don’t have to look up recipes on my phone, computer, or big ole recipe book. Bonus tips: you can keep it in a plastic sheet protector so it doesn’t get dirty, AND you can use a magnetic clip to hang it or stick it to your upper cabinet handle right in front of your face while you’re cooking. Saves me so.much.time.
Working on a video project with Billy Bond from footage gathered at the Swale Workshop.
Main topic of the Show: Choosing Liberty with Bradley Bleasdale
- One of 13 kids
- Grew up in Massachusetts
- Got running water in our house in 3d grade
- Left Law school at the beginning of my last semester
- Went from owning an 5,000 square foot home in Florida to living in a barn in Tennessee
- Made every homesteading mistake possible
- Now my family has the largest raw milk dairy in Tennessee and I am the founder of the Sequatchie School for Self-Reliance
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b