Today is a response to a question from a listener who wanted to know how it is that the LFTN Community is so functional, mostly spam and scam free, and able to talk about hard things in a productive way. Rather than just answer that one person, I thought I would share some thoughts on how to foster a functional community.
- Chicken Processing will be rescheduled to July 2.
- Tuesday Live Update
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Post vacation reset
- Garden producing all vegetables (What that looks like)
- FD running 24/7 and freezers being used to stage the next batch
- Canning kitchen almost set up (why we have it outside)
- Curing and grinding the pork to finish the four pigs
- Chicken breast recipe – alfredo (Cook With What You Have)
- Gas Buddy
- Reusable bag update
- We are at 90% from Homestead food at this time of year – it feels very good.
- Considering renting access to our processing setup
Main topic of the Show:
- Decide Purpose (Communicate it)
- More is bad (Communicate it)
- Be a community of doers not takers (communicate it)
- Set and model clear and healthy boundaries (communicate it)
- Use technology (communicate it)
- Have an inner circle and accept help (Communicate it)
- Erase toxic people (communicate it)
- Mentor people on the edge (communicate it)
- Discussion is good – arguments are bad (Take things offline that should be off line)
Social Network Reminder
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b