Today I talk about the warnings of coming shortages, and explore the questions that we are asking – the wrong ones as it turns out.
Livestream Schedule This Week:
- Tuesday Live with Billy Bond and John Willis, 12:30pm; https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P-agoPXBJNI
- Afternoon Tea With the Spicy Sisters, Thursday at 2pm CT
- A Word on Next Week’s Schedule
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Reorganized the prepper pantry for spring and summer
- FD Bone broth
- Raspberry and blackberry leaves have popped
- Violets if you make jelly
- Transitioning to refilling (Season change)
- Underground Network: Informal GSD Weekend – electrical to Tajmaholler, Outdoor shower for LFTN22
- Taking time to assess
Main topic of the Show: The Wrong Question
What is your objective?
Food and supply shortages – what I see
- Get your shoes, winter coats, food, etc etc etc
- But why?
- International shipping is jacked up
- Crop failures to the south
- Other countries building up stores
- Sure, the war in ukraine
- Initial Covid shutdown cycle
- Who is to blame?
- Timeline for shortages
- The wrong questions…..(what can I grow that my kids will eat)
- The right questions
- Local production
- What do you truly need to thrive
- How can you own your health (Nutrition and excersize)
- What bad habits need to get thrown out and how can you attack them one day at a time
- How are you spending your time? Watching the world burn or DOING things?
- How can you change your provider now or provide it yourself?
- Winter is coming! But is is spring right now
(Do Hard Things)
In the end, what will be will be – but it is up to you to set up the best success by asking the RIGHT questions.
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b