Homestead living is often romanticized by those outside the lifestyle. Homesteading takes work and choices to live differently than the “norm”. Today I will talk you through the Holler Homestead’s spring 2022 plans. Because the clock is ticking on getting things planted, built and preserved for another year of abundance.
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- $400 restock
- Beef investment ($1600)
- Freezer Audit
- Bone broth and Cycy’s recovery
Forage in Winter
- Jerusalem artichokes
- Ground nuts
- Dandelion root
- Day Lily Root
- Tajmaholler Update
- 1 Spring Workshop ticket left!
- Self-Reliance Festival
- Rogue Food Conference
Main topic of the Show: Spring Plans at the Holler Homestead
- Hydro Systems
- Hillside Gardens
- Regular Garden
- Living Fence Project
- Fodder Trees
- Livestock Update: Pigs, bees, goats, rabbits, sheep
- Classes: Canning, Cheese making, Pig processing, chicken processing, turkey day, open houses
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b