A little over a week ago, I experimented with freeze drying candy as a test for a possible new side hustle. Today, I will share with you the lessons learned from this little adventure.
LFTN Presale sold out in 28 minutes! (Mid January the workshop tix go on sale)
Schedule over the next 10 days
Stump the Sauce
- From Beatrice: How do I post without sounding like a spammer?
Main topic of the Show: Lessons Learned from Freeze Drying Candy
Why I did this project
What I wanted to learn
What I learned:
- Candy = crack
- You can produce something you never even eat (Cupcake story)
- The money side
- Where it can fit in the overall Holler Economy
- Freeze Dryer Specifics
- Per candy feedback
- How much time it takes (the starburst story)
- A word on side hustles
- Can you pay off your freeze dryer this way?
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b