Today I will share four things about marketing that are important for success, and that are boring to do. We will also cover the Green Chili event, talk about a coming trip and review habits that bring us more stability.
Self Reliance Festival, 1st Round of Demos are Set!
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- What happens to the pantry for an event: Usage, Tracking, Storage
- GC Rain
- Making GC Powder this week and just 12 jars of salsa
- Get your goldenrod tootsweet!
- Apple season
- Listing my Nissan XTerra for sale
- Headed to Kansas later this week to get the upgraded roaster
- Live with Sue Zoldak! This Wednesday – Homeschool Transition
Main topic of the Show: 4 Boring But Important Things About Marketing
What is marketing and why is it important?
- Brute Force Foreshadowing Is Your Friend (TV show Story)
- Repetition Works
- Clever is Not Always Better
- Data is King (Clean Data)
Make it a great week!
Song: 9-1-1 by Sauce
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.