Today, I share lessons learned from taking a full week off to reset my perspective and make big decisions, cover pantry management, and tell the story of the big ditch being dug behind the Holler Homestead.
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- 1 bushel this week: 14 Jars canned green beans , 4 jars worth snapped fresh for eating
- A word on how to manage pickles
- Midsummer foraging and drying time
- Extracting Honey This Week, could use an assist on seeing what is still in the hives
- The Ditch Project
- Meat Canning Webinar Went Great: “Just wanted to say thanks for all you do. I was on the meat canning webinar and it was great. While I have canned, it’s not as consistent as I want. I’ve been listening to you for years & joined your membership fairly recently. We’re honestly not as prepared as we should be but, we’ve done little things here and there. I’m not very social online at all but, I hope to put myself out there more and meet like minded people.
Main topic of the Show: Success and Failure of the Great (personal) Reset
- Go all in – I did not (The drive to deliver coffee is strong and I flubbed the preparation week)
- Take responsibility for focus
- Choose an organizing principle for the time, not 50
- I’ll just finish this one small thing story – I need to go get a pen
- You might need to leave
- Even if you flub the ball, it is the right thing to do
- Made important business decisions
- Got much of the tile done (Universe conspiracy)
- Rested Up
- Roasted a TON
- Caught up with friends
- Quiet time with Sage and research on how to feed her
- The Ditch/Willis Event, etc…
Taking a Great Reset the perfect way may mean leave your home, it may mean take better responsibility than I did a week ago, or it may mean something completely different. And taking Great Reset imperfectly still will bring you benefits when you do it — so do it.
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b