What happens when Joel Salatin hops on the podcast? We discuss entrepreneurship, scaling of regenerative practices, going rogue, failing commercial food, standing up to bullies, and so much more!
Main content of the show
From Joel’s Website:
“Joel Salatin, 62, calls himself a Christian libertarian environmentalist capitalist lunatic farmer.
Others who like him call him the most famous farmer in the world, the high priest of the pasture, and the most eclectic thinker from Virginia since Thomas Jefferson. Those who don’t like him call him a bio-terrorist, Typhoid Mary, charlatan, and starvation advocate.”
Membership and Coffee Pitch
Make it a great week
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
Coming Soon to LFTN Members!
- Don’t Be a Chicken: A Guide to Processing Poultry
- Colors of Coffee: A Tasting Guide
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b