Brian Norton of Food Forest Farms joins me today to give us an update on how his life has evolved as he dives more deeply into entrepreneurial living and following his passion.
But first -:
- Unloose the Goose BANNED EPISODE
- Interview this week with Cam and Jessica over on Youtube on The Mad Ones
- Joining Niti Bali next week – check out her channel here.
- Rogue Food Conference tickets and sponsors/vendors
- Coffee Club – 500 Project https://foodforestfarms.com/store/p54/Monthly_Coffee_Club.html
- Cannabinoid Natural Foods https://foodforestfarms.com/cannabinoid-natural-foods.html
- Our Air BnB Reservations https://www.airbnb.com/rooms/33254319
- Our HipCamp https://www.hipcamp.com/washington/food-forest-farms-hideaway/camp-suneekee
Main content of the show
Bio of Brian Norton: Corp big food to urban aquaponic. Now underground specialty coffee roaster, hip camp owner, Air Bnb Experience guy. Heading out on a 1 year trip to every freedom fest I can book. Going to serve beautiful coffee and find 500 souls that see what I do as art.
LFTN21 Email Forthcoming
Make it a great week
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b