https://www.livingfreeintennessee.com/wp-content/uploads/2015/12/FarmEggs.jpg 2080 3196 Nicole Sauce https://www.livingfreeintennessee.com/wp-content/uploads/LFTN-logo-wide_reversed_201810_384X156.png Nicole Sauce2021-03-01 12:24:072021-03-01 12:26:36Episode 402 – Eight Productivity Hacks
Episode 402 – Eight Productivity Hacks
Today we have eight hacks for improving your productivity. Over the last two months, I have taken a good hard look at finding ways to find a better balance between working other important pursuits. Because grow= less personal time, but it does not have to.
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Beef heart tacos
- Beef heart stew
- Stuffed beef heart
- Lettuce grow operation – transplant on schedule is important!
Main topic of the Show: Productivity Hacks
Quick Overview of #my3things
- Plan the next day at the end of the day & Journaling Process
- Eat Frogs First
- Email Removed From Phone
- Schedule 6am-11 or 12, then check email (time of day discussion)
- Fight Interruption like the plague
- Seek to drive all communications to a conclusion (Either I do something or they do something)
- Use tools but do not over tool up — Calendly and zoom combination
- Don’t give up
WHAT ARE YOUR HACKS?
Make it a great week!
Song: Suicide by Sauce
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b
- The Booze Whisperer
- The Tactical Redneck
- Chef Brett
- Samantha the Savings Ninja