Today I am joined by David and Karen Magee, founders of the Station at 19e and recent hosts of the freedom cell meetup in East Tennessee to talk about designing your retirement business.
- Headed to Florida to attend the Phireon Launch Party – check that out on their Telegram group.
- Rolling out Event and Webinar Schedule next week — stay tuned
- Workshop Waiting List and Attendee Update
The Station at 19e on Roan Mountain https://thestationat19e.com/
Main content of the show
David and Karen Magee are the owners of The Station at 19e Roan Mountain TN on Mile Marker 395 NOBO on the Appalachian Trail. A hybrid 3 bed hostel/airbnb, 350 craft beer pub/restaurant, Roan Mountain Music Hall, shuttle service. 2nd location hobby farm. Grow food for the restaurant and glamping sites coming soon. 4th year running hostel. Owned large Travel Nurse Staffing Company. Lived in 4 horse living quarter trailer and followed the weather around the country for 5 years. 5 Years on a 2X7 mile island called Culebra, PR off the coast of mainland PR and 10 miles from St. Thomas.
Make it a great week
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Telegram Group: https://t.me/LFTNGroup
- Odysee: https://odysee.com/$/invite/@livingfree:b