BTC is above 17k today. Great time to buy, right? Well maybe not, but it is a great time to get to know how to use cryptocurrency at a very basic level. So many people are confused about it that I thought I would do the 101 — scratch that 00 level of using it.
A word on social networks.
Sign up for this Saturday’s Webinar: Canning Green Beans: https://www.livingfreeintennessee.com/2020/11/16/canning-green-beans-with-nicole-sauce/
Holler Neighbor Livestream 7pm Thursday: https://youtu.be/Lya-xtvbQns
What’s Up in the Garden
- Jenni/Indoor Growing
- Winter Aquaponics
Main topic of the Show: Transferring Seedlings Into Your Garden
- What in the world is crypto currency? (BTC, BCH, ETH, LTC)
- How do I keep from having my money stolen?
- What do I need to know about the blockchain?
- How do I sell something for crypto?
- How do I make sure my transactions are never seen by the IRS?
- Why should I use crypto currency?
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Membership Sign Up
- LFTN Gift Registry
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/