Today, I wanted to go back to a concept we talked about around this time last year. The word of the year. One word that you use to change your life for the better and you concentrate on it all year. Jenni Hill has been a rising start with this approach in the LFTN network and I linked to an interview we had with her about it.
I figured this month would be a good time to start sharing the progress of my word of the year: Grow.
- Cybersecurity Webinar, Tomorrow at 7pm (Email going out today to those who registered)
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Packing keto for a road trip
- Harvested the rest of the dryable herbs — a freeze is coming
- Freezer reorganization observation
- Holiday food shortages
- Trading for labor
Main topic of the Show: Grow as a Word of the Year
>>What is word of the year
>>How do you find one?
- What do you want to change
- What will get you there
- Take time
- How does it fit your life strategic plan?
- Word of 2020: grow
Grow: How are we doing?
- Q1: Lost 20 pounds on Keto, coffee was up 20%, corporate facilitations booked, workshop sold out fast, launched new webinar concept and it was being well received
- Q2: COVID — workshop delayed, all corporate facilitations cancelled, coffee flat lines for two weeks, LFTN 20
- Hyper overdrive
- Choices: business resupply
- Choices: focus
- Choices: mental and physical health
- Q3: LFTN20 financial hit, the corner (link to episode), a heart to heart with John Pugliano, the decision
- SOE project
- Unloose the Goose
- The fire
- Mental and physical health
- Q4: Coffee, Podcast, Webinars, Personal Growth, Election, Riots, Civil War
- Launch new subscriber portal
- Launch new HollerRoast.com Portal
- Christmas Coffee
- Grow another 20% listenership
The hardest part about your success and mine is that we are each in the driver seat — drive your best trip.
Make it a great week!
Song: Learning What Leaving Is
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/
- Instagram: @nicolesauce
- Twitter: @nicolesauc