Today is a variety show where I take questions and share thoughts about: Podcasting, wholesale pricing in your business, the coin shortage, what is up with our food supply outages, strawberries and getting ready for what may happen.
Holler Neighbor Livestream: https://youtu.be/69ISRhuVluw
Poultry Processing Workshop: https://www.livingfreeintennessee.com/2020/08/17/chicken-processing-workshop-september-21-2020/
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Adding more to the pantry — shared pantry idea
- Eating as much fresh as possible while we can
- Soon will add chickens to the freezer
- Time to start indoor growing again
- Green Chili Weekend announcement: $20/10 — registration is up: https://www.livingfreeintennessee.com/2020/08/24/green-chili-weekend-2020/
Featured Forrage: Paw Paw
- Evening journaling and making time for myself
Main topic of the Show: A Variety Show
- Melissa: How to record Interviews
Wholesale pricing in your business
The coin shortage
Debi on shortages
The chicken story
We are trying to get 2 strawberry wicking beds constructed per month. At the moment we have 3 different varieties of plants to spread out the harvest window.
Does it make sense for each bed to be dedicated to a single type of berry or should we plant 2-3 varieties in each bed?
Getting ready for what may happen: Talk with my sister
Make it a great week!
Song: Feed My Hunger by Sauce
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/
- Instagram: @nicolesauce
- Twitter: @nicolesauce