Today, we will discuss what you need to know if you want to build your business website — or outsource it to someone else. It does not have to be a bear.
#HollerHatWednesday: Where is she and who is she with?
Holler Neighbor Livestream: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s24fyyTuVxU
Email feedback to firstname.lastname@example.org
What’s Up in the Garden
- The loofah has bloomed –
- And lots of other things!
Featured Forage: The Tulip Poplar, Liriodedron tulipifera, http://www.eattheweeds.com/tulip-tree/
- Nectar from the blooms is sweet
- Tonic of inner bark for people recovering from illness to overcome lethargy
- Highly astringent leaves were used as topical applications for fever, sprains, bruises and rheumatic swellings.
Main topic of the show: Your Business Website
- Clarity of who you are and what problem you can solve for me (im out of coffee)
- Platform: wordpress vs wix vs squarespace vs something else
- Hosting: price, security, shared hosting, contract duration
- Security and Maintenance: flexibility and risk
- Outsource vs do yourself
Live Q&A next week
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Membership Sign Up
- LFTN Gift Registry
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/