Today we talk with John Athayde of Sfumato farms, Meticulous and Homesteadoji. He’s joining me today to talk all about scything and if you have not thought about using one at your place, or even if you already are, I recommend listening to this interview.
Last call for webinar registrations – if no one is signed up by tonight, I will delay the webinar 2 weeks.
- Sfumato Farm Youtube: https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC7Rru6BBBWG8SBmUHxiMUAQ
- Scything Demo: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OTd3sJd26wM
Where to get scythes
About John Athayde
Work-from-home/farm, VP of Design for PowerFleet. Moved to a small 15ac farm outside Charlottesville with wife, Whitney, and 3 month old Quincy in 2013. PDCs with both Geoff Lawton and PermaEthos. Now four kids, finishing a house addition, and working on building out an orchard.
Covered on the show
- Different kinds of scythes
- Where to get scythes
- How to use scythes
- Why to use scythes
- Improving pasture
- Sizing scythes
Make it a great week
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Membership Sign Up
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/