Today I will go over the woes of the grey water system and what we are doing to address them.
#HollerHatWednesday: Where is she and who is she with?
Nicole in the woods Thursday and Friday
What’s Up in the Garden
- It is dry – I had to water (Soil balance story)
- Tomatoes are soon to ripen, blight has started on one
- Strawberries coming on
- Beets are forming beets
- Peppers look sad
- Green beans are about ready to start production
- Squash looks sad – bad soil (Goat fence problem)
Main Topic: Grey Water System Overhaul
- Core Problem
- How the solution came
- Mulch pit, versus drain field, versus spilling on land (Environmental concerns)
- Day one update
- Day 2 update
- Next steps
What about you? Have you thought about how you will handle black and grey water when you move to the land?
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Membership Sign Up
- LFTN Gift Registry
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/