Today we explore the concept of silence used as a tool to teach, a tool to reflect, and a tool to manipulate.
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Reorganizing canned goods for summer season
- Setting up a canning station in the kitchen
- Focused on using up corn, beans, stewed tomatoes
- Putting up 6 trays of foraged and dried herbs a week from my walk – mostly red clover and berry leaves (Explain why)
Featured Forage: Rose Petals
SKIN Toner – rosewater –
Food: raw in salads, candies as dessert (petals)
Stump the Sauce from Krystal
- Herbal uses of scarlet clover??
- Resuming the writing of my book – MY3Things
Main topic of the Show: The Power and Danger of Silence
- Silence in a Sales Call
- Silence as a Tool of Manipulation
- Silence in the Middle of a Speech
- A Moment of Silence
- Silence to Get Your Head Right
- Silence as a Means to Keep the Peace
- Silence to Go Along to Get Along
Silence is a tool, it is something we need to be mentally healthy. But the cultural silence that occurs when people see a trend that may not be healthy, that people do when being polite – THAT silence is dangerous. It is a result of peer pressure. So look around you? And ask yourself – am I going along to get along right now? And is that the best course of action?
Make it a great week!
Song: Anonymous by Sauce
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/
- Instagram: @nicolesauce
- Twitter: @nicolesauce