Today, I checked in on mewe to ask what I should talk about – we’ve talked so much about covid, getting ready for covid, tapping into opportunities from covid that I was frankly sick of it and I sense all of you are too. So We tossed out a few ideas, one is a better fit for my wednesday show and the other works for today – namely Grow, a quarter 1 update. And more importantly how we can all grow through this year, come what may.
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- We are only eating from the prepper pantry now (What that means: stored goods, frozen goods, grown goods, eggs, foraged food)
- Doing a series on youtube called cook with what you have
What’s in Season – wild edition
- Wild garlic
- Wild mustard greens
- Dryads saddle
- Chick weed
- Stinging Nettle is perfect for harvest this week
- Doing our best to sell mail-ordered coffee – a big change happens today!
- Basecamp update: Kitchen floor is in
Main topic of the Show: Grow in 2020
- Originally planned to get an indoor lettuce growing operation growing
- Outdoor Hydro
- Expanding into seedlings to sell
- Planting the old garden plot too
- Duck eggs
- Considering bringing in another pig
- Have fun by myself
- Put the phone down
- Stay focused on one thing at a time
- Learn to recognize and reframe bad interactions
- Embrace that I can only control one person and that person is me
- My Keto Journey
Holler Roast Coffee Growing
- Had to decide go big or not
- Black rifle story
- Will focus on the premium, custom-roasted, mail order business core
- Big transformation after customer research
LFTN Network Growing
- The network is growing itself
So tell me – what is your word and how is this year working out for you?
Make it a great week!
Song: Feed My Hunger by Sauce
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/