Today we will explore five ways to overcome high stress by taking care of yourself. There really is no reason to spiral into that place of fear that makes people into beasts, is there? And when you let stress take over, things just do not work right.
- Zoldak Webinar Wednesday – FREE to everyone this week
- Extra content coming your way as we can during our period of being grounded. Let me know if there are topics you are interested, like cooking with what you have…
- We are livestreaming the recording of the podcast on Youtube now
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Overall assessment of how it is working
- Reorganizing short and mid-term storage strategy for everything and here is why
- Getting set up to dry fresh, early spring herbs like blackberry leaves and stinging nettle
- Stocking up on extra mullein because my dried stock got ruined by a darn cat
- Time to shift canned goods and inventory as we move back into canning season
What’s in Season
- People are finding morels!
- Watercress is back at a peak
- Dead nettle
- Chick weed
- Stinging Nettle
- Mullein (almost always in season)
- Poke greens are popping up (Explain how to cook it)
- Wild garlic
- Green Onions
- Lettuces and greens
- Cilantro central
- Indoor dill success
- Pantry stores have kept me from the stores
- Goat milk trade – barter is great!
- Coaching trade – win win for both of us
Main topic of the Show: Episode 282:Taking Care of You – 5 Ideas to Overcome High Stress
Five Ideas to Overcome High Stress
- Create time for yourself to enjoy and encourage your family to do the same – schedule this
- Do something for someone who needs help
- Regular Exercise – away from news and chatter
- Give yourself time to be scared, mourn, etc – then work to let it go
- Learn something new
Make it a great week!
Song: 911 – by Sauce (An exploration of the heaviness, news chatter, and societal response to 911.)
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/
- Instagram: @nicolesauce
- Twitter: @nicolesauce