Today, we are joined by the Tactical Redneck and Sir Handy to discuss something nearer and dearer to my heart – 5 things everyone should know about plumbing even if you never ever ever ever plan to do any plumbing whatsoever.
#HollerHatWednesday: Where is she and who is she with?
Mewe Reminder: 730-8 (I will be driving and not on)
Chef Brett is opening a restaurant – apply here: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSc4FfW6Dh17ela135u4WrRf3cEbUoICJ98cB9zRG7rSejKnlA/viewform
Stump the Sauce
- What to do with too many Jalapenos
What’s Up in the Garden
- 1st seedlings are started – round two this weekend
- Same as last week – the early spring things
- REALLY need to plant carrot seeds
- Time to fill in the wicking beds and prep more in ground planting
- Sweet potato slip update
Main topic of the Show: Five Things Everyone Should Know About Plumbing
Introduce Sir Handy and Tactical Redneck
- Know the difference between feed lines and drain lines (get an idea of where they are)
- Know what kind of plumbing you have: Pex, PVC, Galvanized, Copper
- Know how to shut off the water
- The real number four: Turn off power or gas to the water heater if it is drained (Intentionally or not intentionally)
- Learn a Little Maintenance
Make it a great week!
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Membership Sign Up
- LFTN Gift Registry
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/