I wanted to take on an issue we have sort of glossed over lately: Debt payoff. When I was talking with Beau a few weeks ago, I realized that as much as I say you need to be debt free to truly be free to live the life you want, we haven’t discussed the how of this. Then I was chatting with a friend who is paying off debt and she started asking me really pointed questions about my decision to pay off a second mortgage instead of the rest of my consumer debt.
Webinar update: Email with questions coming soon, as well as a calendar invitation.
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Sam’s Club Story
- Working through the green beans – not sure what to do with the corn as I go low carb 😀
- Indoor lettuce growing operation is morphing and I hope to increase volume of production
- Loving the pictures of how people store their stuff
What’s in Season
- Flowers blooming
- Cilantro, greens, baby dill from the inside grow area
- Watercress, dead nettle
- My health journey begins today at 201lbs
- The Neighboring Rednecks have started in on the little bathroom repairs
Main topic of the Show: Debt Payoff Ideas
Note: Not a financial advisor – I am merely sharing my debt payoff story
##Why I started paying down debt: Calculated monthly interest payments and realized $450 ish was going to service debt which meant that this amount of monthly earnings was simply time wasted for instant gratification.
What I tried:
What did not go well
Beginning Level: Stop the bleeding – used Dave Ramsey – ish method
A word on unhappiness and spending.
Adjustments to the process —
Thoughts to share on getting out of debt:
Make it a great week!
Song: Cilly Song by Sauce
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce.
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/
- Instagram: @nicolesauce
- Twitter: @nicolesauce