Today we talk about the importance of evaluating how long things truly take – both large projects and small tasks – because understanding this can set you free of being owned by your to do list. And life is way better if you own yourself and your time, not the other way around.
FEB 26, 7PM ET: Webinar Number 2 from Sue Zoldak – How Do I know Which Digital Platforms Are Best to Market My Business?
Mastersingers Concert in Cookeville: https://mastersingersinc.com/product/unity-concert/
Tales from the Prepper Pantry
- Galentines and charcuterie – pickled bean story
- Getting set to harvest and dry spring herbs: stinging nettle, raspberry and blackberry leaves
- Used the last left over from LFTN 19
- Sunday dinner conversation with Mama Sauce
What’s in Season
- Dead nettle
- Chard and lettuce
- Finance Friday Checklist
- Pay Vendor Invoices
- Mileage Tracking
- Expense Tracking
- Take on 1 irritating thing
Main topic of the Show: Learn How Long Things Take
Make it a great week!
Song: Every Way by Sauce
GUYS! Don’t forget about the cookbook, Cook With What You Have by Nicole Sauce and Mama Sauce. It makes a great Christmas Gift!
- Membership Sign Up
- Mewe Group: https://mewe.com/join/lftn
- Facebook Group: Facebook.com/groups/lftncoffeebreak/